MSTAR DEMO DRIVER

Sign in Already have an account? No, create an account now. Sounds like TV is indeed getting signal, black screen that is. Please type your message and try again. Your name or email address: What the heck could cause this? I asked because I have an LG and components started failing all of a sudden.
Uploader: Dunris
Date Added: 27 October 2018
File Size: 55.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63563
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Mstar Demo Projector Driver

I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for their input and ongoing support regarding these TVs. So i bought a HDMI cable.

The models had an IPS panel. I know aasoror has a great thread going about these TVs here, so please pop by if you guys need deom, advice, or information: You don't have JavaScript enabled. What number did you guys call to give them a nudge?

LCD Monitor

Computer Software and Operating Systems. Does this TV also have hz mode enabled by default like the Haier?

Lets me adjust all setting and the like. I was using HDMI for the 49 and still am for the 55, Go To Topic Listing Intel. Make sure you check the serial number when you pick up your replacement unit, guys!

TV just refusing to accept DVI-HDMI PC input

Thanks everyone for trying to help me, but I found an alternate solution. Log in or Sign up.

I hope this thread has helped some of you, particularly with the RMA process. Giodude Jul 5, Register a new account.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Irastris Jan 16, I'm not in condition to get a new TV or monitor.

I has discovered if de system doesn't load the drivers start in safe mode my TV take the signal like DVI and the image looks fine like if were conected by vga cable. I forgot to note that the computer with deno non-displaying TV is acting just like it does with the working projector. AFAIK, drivers never changed either. When I installed it on my pc I notice metar not have dvi-i port and I can't use an adaptor for conect to my TV by a vga cable.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. This is strange because: When Windows start normally the tv also take the signal like DVI but just until the moment when the windows start screen appear and load the drivers it is produced a flicker and the tv now take the signal like hdmi and i have the blurry image and random artifacts.

Is it possible to stop a program from accepting certain input? It shows it, it says it's working fine, has no problems, etc. On display mode, did you select screen duplicate instead of extend?

This content has been marked as final. PedeadstrianFeb 23,in forum: Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment.

It's frustrating the hell out of me. Sounds like TV is indeed getting signal, black screen that is. Congrats to the Winners!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTEL MOBILE 915CM VIDEO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

E310 ACER DRIVER